Title: ZFM Bookkeeping/Administration
Location Rye Brook, NY
ABOUT THE JOB
FRAMACO is currently seeking a dedicated individual with a passion for continuous improvement to join our outstanding team of professionals based in Rye Brook, Westchester, NY for our ZFM partnership. ZFM (http://www.zaframinhas.com
) which is our sister business and widely recognized in the New York marketplace and International Construction world as a leader in Procurement, Logistics and Construction Management with over 50 years of combined Legendary Service.
Based in Rye Brook, NY, the Bookkeeper will handle the following responsibilities: financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals via QuickBooks from such source documents as invoices, to customers and invoices from suppliers. The bookkeeper will be responsible for accurately maintaining chart of accounts, G/L. The bookkeeper will reconcile multiple bank accounts. The candidate must have a strong working experience in Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Bank and Credit Cards reconciliations. Position may require Payroll Processing and full familiarization with Time sheets and Payroll Forms, Accounting and Payroll reporting.
Proficiency in Quick Books is a Must
Strong analytical and organizational skills essential
Strong background in payroll and certified payroll
Principal Accountabilities are as follows:
- Track and process invoices for Supplier and Subcontractors in a timely manner
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Weekly Payroll processing and Personnel and Staff Time Sheets reconciliations.
- Prepare weekly Certified payroll reports
- Conduct periodic bank account reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial reports
- Provide information and reports to external CPAs and assist with year- end audit
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Maintain Records for Insurances for year-end audits
- Efficiently and effectively process, organize, copy and file routine project management-related forms and documents, including, but not limited to: Bidding Process, Submittals, Requests for Information, Contracts, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Amendments, Meeting Minutes, Project Schedule Updates, Project Team Correspondence and Communications, and Project Closeout Information
- Provide organized, consistent and effective project coordination support to designated Project Management, Team members, subcontractors and vendors.
The Accounting Bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent work experience, as well as strong knowledge of Payroll processing , bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to candidates with an excellent knowledge of the QuickBooks accounting software package.
As a candidate for this position you will need to have the following Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- 5 years minimum experience in an office setting with office management as preference
- MS Office and Excel is required, Data Entry
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment
- Full proficiency of QuickBooks program is a Must (unqualified candidates will not be considered)
- Excellent English Language Skills, spoken & written
- Payroll experience with Payroll companies (ADP, Paychex, or equal)
EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of Framaco International, Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Submit your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org